Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hello people!
Im back from Linda's sister's 21st birthday chalet at Cdans!
Cant upload the pictures during blogger.
I dont know what wrong either.
So I used Imgeshack :)
Yesterday!
Went to meet Pf in the afternoon to buy her birthday present :)
Finally, decided on a lovely blue watch.
Went to Lin's house after that.
It was raining cats & dogs! :/
Went to the Cdans chalet after that with Clara, ZL, GH, JH, Lin, PF & jie.


View from our balcony!


Random shot of the guys :)


Our small but nice bathroom!


HAH! Looks funny :D

Went to decorate the place.
& we to cook after that.
We cooked for about 2 to 3 hours.
& sat down to talk about horror movies.
Saw 3, Saw 2, Saw 1, House of Wax, Texas Chainsaw, Silk, Grudge 2, etc etc.

After cooking & putting everything into place,
we went upstairs to play PS2.
Jie & Pf played Sonic & Knuckles.
Clara & me played Metal Slug.
We finally won the whole entire game! :D

At about 1930,
went downstairs to eat our dinner.
Mosquitoe bites! XD
Helped Lin to take pictures of the oh-so-delicious food!
After that,
the girls smuggled deserts upstairs :/

Camwhore time!


Ballons!
Im afraid :/


Yay! :D


:)

Went downstairs again to cut the birthday cake.
It was shaped like a key.
Cool huh? A key to freedom!
Loadsa people were there.
& I mean ALOT.
After everything,
most of the people went home.
& I drank 2 mouthful of beer too!
Bitter :/

We went upstairs & starting playing games.
The first game was,
whoever guesses the number correctly given by a person, you'll have to eat a very disgusting food.
& guess who prepares the food?
ME! :D
Some adults came & played with us.
Aged around 21 to 23.
A named Yiyan sat beside me.
The first person who has to eat the disgusting food was Yiyan!
Followed by Clara & me.
It was so darn funny.
Next was the "Who? What? Huh?" game.
2 more guys named Baba & JT came.
That game was super hilarious.
Baba's voice is super loud.
& when he says "Huh?"
We all will laugh like siao.


An example of a disgusting food :)

SKIP SKIP SKIP!

We went to play mahjong.
I sat there,
looking all confused.
GH & Pf taught me how to play.
So yeah,
had 2 or 3 rounds on my own.
I didnt win either,
but I finally got to play mahjong.
Lol :D
Played till it was 4 plus.
We all went to sleep.

At around 5 plus,
Yiyan came into our room, saying that he's bored.
So we played cards.
He's super good at playing cheat.
& he can tell whether Im cheating by seeing if Im laughing anot.
Tsk!
Played Heart Attack too.
Then,
got bored & we started talking.
Yiyan suddenly said, "Hey! There's something behind you."
I screamed, but not so loudly.
Talked about life, talked about slimming down, he told us about his life, talked about polys, etc etc.
Talked till it was 6 plus.
& we all went to bed.

Woke up at 10 plus.
Went to Lin's place,
ate at West Mall,
went home,
& I slept till 5.
Im super drained out.

Cookies sale tomorrow at Lot 1!
I'll be with Dinah & Insyirah according to Insyirah's blog!
Yay! My lovable juniors :D
So yeah,
come support us!! :)

Shall wait until Lin or Cla send me the pictures.
Hah.
Now playing : It Ends Tonight by The All American Rejects.
Its a nice song people!
Typed alot already.
Shall go & rot now.
Goodbye world!

I think Im missing ____ :)

No comments: